[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Why would adding the following to pages.xml give me: No acti

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 22:58:04 EDT 2007

Here is the exception as I've seen before. As usual the exception doesn't give any indication of the true problem.

  | 4541-a253-1f80ffbdb7c7;|Error Rendering View[/login.xhtml]
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: No active conversation context

Here are the two new entries in the pages.xml. Without these it works fine.

  | <page view-id="*" login-required="true">
  |
  | // several more navigation rules before this
  |
  | <navigation>
  |    <rule if-outcome="NotificationAdmin">
  |       <redirect view-id="/notificationAdmin.xhtml"/>
  |     /rule>
  | </navigation>
  |
  | </page>
  |
  | // several more of the same type of entry before this one.
  | <page view-id="/notificationAdmin.xhtml" login-required="true">
  |    <restrict>#{s:hasRole('ultra-user')}</restrict>
  |  </page>

I have commented out the notificationAdmin.xhtml so it is bare bones and not doing any form of Seam Component access and I still get this error.

Any help would be great since there is no real indication why this would happen.

Thanks, S.D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090462#4090462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090462