[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Server Deployer field in GPD

bensonfungjava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 05:16:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using GPD to deploy the process archive into the jBPM engine.  Actually, I am currently using jBPM starter kit with jbpm.war pre-installed.

However, I don't understand the Server Deployer field is hard-coded to '/jbpm/upload'.  I can't find where '/jbpm/upload' is honestly.  But I can deployed my process archive there successfully.  Why isn't Server Deployed field set '/jbpm/deploy' instead of '/jbpm/upload'.  Please help tell me the mechanism of the deployment mechanism in GPD.

Thanks
Benson

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090545#4090545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090545