[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - javax.persistence.NoResultException

georgesberscheid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 05:37:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm creating a select query using entity manager createQuery and execute it with getSingleResult() which throws a NoResultException.

However, it should return a result. The query that is executed (which I get from the MySQL query log) returns exactly what I would expect it to return but somehow this result cannot be turned into a result by the entity manager.

Any hints how to debug this? This is JBoss AS 4.2.1 with MySQL 4.1.
Thanks,
Georges

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090548#4090548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090548