[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - MS SQL View as Entity?

mheidt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 08:41:57 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a xml-based hibernate library and thought of using it within seam.
But when I want to use EJB3, I assume, that I need an anotation-based description.

But now I have the issue that all MS SQL Views (CREATE VIEW...) aren't found:

  Reason: javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
org.hibernate.HibernateException: Missing table: TestView

The same code using an existing TestTable in @Table(name="TestTable") works.
Hence the schema and catalog in the persistence.xml is correct...

The xml-based notation works as well:
<hibernate-mapping>
  |     <class name="com.dcx.tscm.db.ComponentSets" table="ComponentSets" schema="dbo" catalog="tscm">

Did anybody manage to get a MS SQL View as annotated entity bean?

The ms-sql driver is jtds-1.2.jar

Kind regards,
Markus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090616#4090616