[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam in action

tjakopec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 08:50:29 EDT 2007

Hi all!
After couple off months off development we are finally put first public beta version of our application. Type off application is HRM (Human resource management) but that is irrelevant. Application is build upon jboss AS, seam and RichFaces.

I would like you to take a look and give some feedback. Also, if you have your app, we will like to see it. On forum we discuss about components, bugs, features, lets see all together in action!

TNX!

Login information
username: test
password: test