[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Create a Logger for a Simple Seam Test

jcelano@netkey.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 10:21:34 EDT 2007

I am using Seam 2.0 CR1 with simple Hibernate session and i want to write a simple test that tests the some methods of my business object.  I was hoping to avoid having to integrate TestNG at this point (and add this later on), so... on my business objects i was hoping that i could implement setLog(...) getLog() methods and supply my own logger for the logger that Seam normaly injects.  Once the state is set, then i can just execute all my tests with logging in place.  Is this a valid approach?  Should i just bite the bullet and integrate TestNG.  The project that i am working on is a Prototype/POC, so i don't want to spend too much time with the automated tests at this point, but i do want to be able to shortcut some of the test cycle.

Any suggestions or pointers to examples/docs would be great.  I haven't seen any on the forums or in the documentation.

thx,

Joe C

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090678#4090678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090678