[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Rather simple but doesn't work

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 10:28:11 EDT 2007

Did check this and confirmed that I did "default" installation.  Uninstalled and reinstalled using EJB3 option.  This allowed seam gen to create project and deploy it.  It created a login page, but when I did the seam generate-entities, it created new classes for accessing the tables, but upon restarting the server, I get an error during startup of
10:25:57,996 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: