[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: How do I remotely access an mbean attribute value?

rcolaco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 17:43:35 EDT 2007

As confirmed, I am already aware of the attributes available for this mbean. This can be retrieved using ...

  | MBeanInfo mbi = connection.getMBeanInfo(name);
  | MBeanAttributeInfo[] mbaia = mbi.getAttributes();

Anyways, I invoked a twiddle info on this mbean and here's the output:

  | [root at machine bin]# ./twiddle.sh info "jboss.web:name=HttpRequest0,type=RequestP
  | rocessor,worker=http-0.0.0.0-8080"

  | +++ Attributes:
  |  Name: modelerType
  |  Type: java.lang.String
  |  Access: rw
  |  Name: virtualHost
  |  Type: java.lang.String
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: bytesSent
  |  Type: long
  |  Access: rw
  |  Name: method
  |  Type: java.lang.String
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: remoteAddr
  |  Type: java.lang.String
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: requestBytesSent
  |  Type: long
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: contentLength
  |  Type: int
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: bytesReceived
  |  Type: long
  |  Access: rw
  |  Name: requestProcessingTime
  |  Type: long
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: globalProcessor
  |  Type: org.apache.coyote.RequestGroupInfo
  |  Access: rw
  |  Name: protocol
  |  Type: java.lang.String
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: currentQueryString
  |  Type: java.lang.String
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: maxRequestUri
  |  Type: java.lang.String
  |  Access: rw
  |  Name: requestBytesReceived
  |  Type: long
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: serverPort
  |  Type: int
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: stage
  |  Type: int
  |  Access: rw
  |  Name: requestCount
  |  Type: int
  |  Access: rw
  |  Name: maxTime
  |  Type: long
  |  Access: rw
  |  Name: processingTime
  |  Type: long
  |  Access: rw
  |  Name: currentUri
  |  Type: java.lang.String
  |  Access: r-
  |  Name: errorCount
  |  Type: int
  |  Access: rw
  | +++ Operations:

I still have a problem retrieving the VALUE of the mbean attribute using Java code as initially posted. Any suggestions on how this can be retrieved? i.e. specifically for the requestProcessingTime attribute.

Thanks

- Rohit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092207#4092207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092207