[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: wsdl based web-service (like a paypal simulator)?

rocken7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 15:19:56 EDT 2007

Yep same result, with -Xmx1024m I get a java.lang.OutOfMemory error: Java heap space .

Here is what I did (just to confirm):

@Local
  | @Stateless
  | @WebServiceProvider(
  | 	serviceName = "PayPalAPIInterfaceService",
  | 	portName = "PayPalAPIAA",
  | 	targetNamespace = "urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI",
  | 	wsdlLocation="META-INF/wsdl/PayPalSvc.wsdl")
  | @ServiceMode(value=Service.Mode.MESSAGE)
  | @WebContext(contextRoot = "/report")
  | public class PaypalSoapSimulator implements Provider<SOAPMessage>
  | {
  | 	public SOAPMessage invoke(SOAPMessage requestSoapMessage)
  | 	{
  | 	}
  |
  | }

Is this a possible memory leak in JbossWS ?

Any other ideas?  or is 1024m not enuf ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092723#4092723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092723