[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Got it y'all. Here's a working Struts bridge example (2.

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 13:48:28 EDT 2007

I can run that app with no problems in my environment, and as you can see, there isn't much to it. A difference in our environments could certainly be the culprit.

All I did to install the portal was to dump the portal .sar directory into my deploy directory, and I also copied the portal-hsqldb-ds.xml file from the /setup directory into my deploy directory as well. But that's all I did to install the portal before deploying my test app.

You may have to keep experimenting... Maybe back up your current portal directory and try a fresh installation; just to make sure everything is clean.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093642#4093642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093642