[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Again - conversation and browser refresh

amashtakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 04:41:35 EDT 2007

I'm doing the same thing as it was in the following post
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=120698,
i.e. menu which should end old conversation and start new one on
selection. Here is a snippet from my pages.xml:

    <page view-id="/admin/*">
    	#{s:hasRole('admin')}

    		<rule if-outcome="prod.mgmt">
    			<end-conversation before-redirect="true" />
    			<redirect view-id="/admin/item_list.xhtml"/>

    <page view-id="/admin/item_list.xhtml">
    	<begin-conversation join="true"/>

I noticed (and found the similar issue on forum) that refreshing
the browser's window starts a new conversation again. Here are
my questions:

1. Does any workaround exist on this ?
2. In case if conversation holds SFSB with EXTENDED persistence
   context and this conversation is duplicated (suppose by refreshing the
   browser) - do all copies references the same persistence context ?

Thank you in advance,
/Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094418#4094418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094418