[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to write a validator that compares two fields

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 04:44:45 EDT 2007

I found my error : my validator class just had to implement javax.faces.component.StateHolder interface, then it works.

Anyway, I think there is a bug with @Validator annotation. Or maybe I misunderstood what this annotation is used for. I though this annotation was used to prevent from declaring the validator in faces-config.xml. And it works well indeed when you use <f:validator> in a facelet. But if you refer to the validator in a *.taglib.xml file, it can't find the validator. What do you think about this ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094419#4094419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094419