[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: ObjectLoader not found error in 2.6.2

rutfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 17:25:58 EDT 2007

I still can not find where this is defined.

The source code in jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA-src.zip does not have it, yet SVN as recently as March has the code (trunk/common/src/main/org/jboss/portal/common/concurrent/loader/).

I checked the thirdparty libraries by unpacking the jar files, but the only org/jboss/portal/common/concurrent is a Valve.class.

I can not use any google gadgets until I resolve this. They worked fine with 2.6.0.
Everything else seems to be working OK.

Thanks.
CR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095043#4095043