[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Data gravitation synchronization issue

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 11:20:06 EDT 2007

Sorry for not responding sooner.  Keep in mind that session affinity is a requirement when you use buddy replication and data gravitation.

I wouldn't expect a gravitation event to occur if the primary (or even the backup!) is still being written to (i.e., has a write lock on either the primary or buddy backup node).

Could you tell me a little more about the access patterns involved?  How do you choose which instances in the cluster to speak to?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095287#4095287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095287