[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problems with wstools

abdujaparov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 11:37:06 EDT 2007

Hi, I've many problems with the tools in the bin directory of jbossws2.1, when I try to start wsprovide or wstools or wsconsume I receve an error message like this:

  | C:\Documents and Settings\Angelo>wsprovide
  | Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/wsf/spi/too
  | ls/cmd/WSProvide

But if I try to run
java org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSProvide
manually it run, why?
Another question when I try to generate jax-ws artifacts I have this problem:

  | C:\Documents and Settings\Angelo\workspace\WebServiceJbossWS>java org.jboss.wsf.
  | spi.tools.cmd.WSProvide -w somma.Somma
  | Error: Could not load class [somma.Somma]. Did you specify a valid --classpath?

In the directory somma there's the file Somma.class.
Thanks to all.
Bye Bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095291#4095291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095291