[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Hooking to JBoss Shutdown

arunkrishnank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 00:09:25 EDT 2007

Hello Dimitris,

In my case version upgrade is not possible as customer has fixed it to JBoss 4.0.3 SP1.

If I add the run time hook to JVM I will reach the back to square state since there can be chance that hook start working after the Session Bean has already unbound.

Is there a possibility so that  I can ensure that the JVM hook always work before the actual shutdown sequence starts? Or is there some start up parameter setting by which I can ask JBoss to emit the notification during Ctrl + C also?

Regards
Arun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096800#4096800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096800