[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm.cfg.xml not getting picked up

cheets do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 00:27:38 EDT 2007

Thanks for your reply!

by first time, i mean when the webapp is deployed on the server, I found that my custom notifier and email address resolver are instantiated. But when the actual mail event is fired during the course of the workflow(later on :) ), that time jbpm's mail.class is invoked, which uses default of from-email-address as jbpm at noreply, which throws an invalid address error.

By keeping jbpm.cfg.xml file directly in classpath, my notifier was picked up alwayz, but as long as i kept it as j-workflow/jbpm.cfg.xml, the default kept getting used, even though this file was present in the classes of my webapp.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096801#4096801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096801