[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + SingleSignON

DiegoCoronel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 14:41:48 EDT 2007

 so, i need suggestions, pls, anyone can tell me if its possible with seam ? i need to log in /system1 and in another module like /system2 use the roles from system1/ like login at once and use these roles in all modules  ? if i do it using

  | <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm" debug="99"
  |    dataSourceName="jdbc/authority"
  |    userTable="users" userNameCol="user_name" userCredCol="user_pass"
  |    userRoleTable="user_roles" roleNameCol="role_name"/>

can i use jboss EL like hasRole('anyRole') ? any suggestion ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098017#4098017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098017