[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Error TestNG in seam application

dheerajsega do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 14:48:20 EDT 2007

I have tried to ant test for my application but it returns me the error ..
[testng] You need to specify at least one testng.xml or one class...

I tried to specify one test class in testng.xml but even then it throws the same error.

In my application i m trying to test the login page for which I have used  authenticator class and authenticator action class.

Can anyone help me solving this problem.

Thanks,
dheeraj[img][/img][/img][img][/img]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098018#4098018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098018