[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: TransientObjectException in seamspace-like approach

hispeedsurfer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 06:44:42 EDT 2007

Hi Pete,

yes I think so.
@Stateful
  | @Name("register")
  | public class RegisterAction implements Register

and
<s:link view="/admin/registration.xhtml" propagation="begin" value="Neuer Benutzer"/>

If I move adding userrole to last step of my wizard the problem disappears.

in register():
UserRole ur = (UserRole)entitymanager.createQuery("from UserRole ur where ur.name = '" +name +"'").getSingleResult();
  | 	   this.user.getUserRoles().add(ur);

Is this normal? I thought it should be no matter whether you put this to process!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099207#4099207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099207