[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EJB vs POJO (I don't need transactions)

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 06:46:01 EDT 2007

Your post is a bit unclear, but by this

anonymous wrote : What I care about the most is speed in a clustered environment I don't have a need for distribution yet neither.

I assume you mean your primary concern is performance of your application when running on a cluster.  In this case you should certainly use EJB3 as it's more performant than POJOs on a cluster (Seam POJOs work fine, but we haven't put time into optimizing this as EJB3 has).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099208#4099208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099208