[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: message format in .properties file

mars1412 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 07:53:48 EDT 2007

well, after some other checks, it turned out, that the message string is not read corectly from the .properties file

string in .properties file:
mtr.test.param.format=string {1} currency {0,number,#.#} integer {2,number,integer} date {3,date,short}.

when I output the message string in the HTML page,
it is rendered, as:
anonymous wrote : string {1} currency {0} integer {2} date {3}.

any idea why?

or can you at least tell me, where the problem is?
is this a JSF issue, or might it be a problem with (JBoss) or SEAM?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100597#4100597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100597