[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - bookmarkable and friendly url's

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 07:54:34 EDT 2007

Hi guys

I know that seam enhances JSF, but does seam handle bookmarkable url', i remenber that if faces it a bit complicated deal with it because the pamateres are hidden and there is no easy bean initialization, also usually during a postback a page losses his parameters.

Does seam enhances this model, or the same "issues" exist on seam?

I'm asking this because bookmarkable and friendly url's are a requirement for my application, and i'm wondering is seam is the right choice?

thanks in advanced

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100598#4100598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100598