[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Exception "deleted entity passed to persist"

hager do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 06:38:13 EDT 2007

hello,
I have a OneToMany relation between Pret and EcheancePret.
when i create one Pret, a list of EcheancePret is automaticaly created and inserted in the database,
but when i want to update my Pret, i have to delete the list of EcheancePret, create and insert a new one,
this is my code:

  | /*** PretHome.java ***/
  |
  | Set<EcheancePret>listeEcheancePret=this.getInstance().getEcheancePrets();
  | for(EcheancePret echeance : listeEcheancePret)
  | {
  | this.echeancePretHome.setInstance(echeance);
  | this.echeancePretHome.remove();
  | }

but i have an exception :

  | deleted entity passed to persist: [com.fitnetapplication.resources.model.EcheancePret#<null>]
what can i do?
please help me!
thx.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080441#4080441