[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: signalling custom task

XerXes_BPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 04:34:50 EDT 2007

hello ronald,

thanks for the reply!
i hope they have a solution for me! for the moment i solved this in that way: when i work with the task i use my CustomTaskInstance and when i return it to jbpm to let it do the signalling etc i cast it back to taskInstance because all the methods use taskInstance.
(i don't really know if it is too little knowledge of polymorphism on my side at the moment or a bug or else... if it was my fault let no one know that i was so stupid! :-) )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081201#4081201

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081201