[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: JSF implementation issues in running JBoss 4.2.1GA

hakim55 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 04:42:31 EDT 2007

yes dear

I have the same problem

In order to run this version , I have to comment out the following lines from the jbossweb.deployer/conf/web.xml:

<listener-class>org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener</listener-class>

<listener-class>com.sun.faces.application.WebappLifecycleListener
</listener-class>

my simple question is why should I have this problem from running before trying any web application in jsf or else ?

so when I comment the above listeners, the example in the link in this link above wouldn't work as it gives initialisation problem.

thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081204#4081204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081204