[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using @DataModel and @DataModelSelection in different Se

barfoos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 09:02:47 EDT 2007

"barfoos" wrote : "pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote :
  |   | 1) Try @In("e.rowData")
  |   |
  | I'll give this a try. Thanks

I gave it a try and got the following Exception:

  | org.jboss.seam.RequiredException: In attribute requires non-null value: EventHandler.a.rowData

Sorry. I'm feeling, that this all seems to be some trivial problem and I
just can't solve it. I've really got Problems with debugging seam apps.
If I could debug it step by step, I bet I could see, where the bijecting mechanism fails. But all I do is deploying and redoplying ear files to the
server, reading obscure stacktraces, fiddeling around with some code lines, redeploy again, and check for new stack traces.
I'm feeling so slow doing this process.

Thank you very much for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081302#4081302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081302