[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ResourceBundle in Database

Zerg-Spirit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 10:05:22 EDT 2007

Another revival since I still can't find a way to make my 'dirty' thing works.

I don't know where to hook to change the code in order to reload the resourceBundle from the database.
I tryed some different things using the messageFactory class, but couldn't work out with it.

Basically, I'd need to have the org.jboss.seam.core.ResourceBundle.instance() to change when a Locale is referred as dirty, but I can't find where to make it reload.

I already overriden the ResourceLoader class to fetch the message from the database, and this works perfectly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081686#4081686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081686