[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 10:09:51 EDT 2007

hi !!

I've a big problem... I use jbpm to create an application witch using workflow.

I deploy my app on weblogic server (in Vignette portal) and oracle. All my application work fine and jBPM to.

However, when I devellope my app, I always change de classe of portlets and weblogic must to redeploy application... The problem is that when weblogic deploy application, java take 2MB in mémory. After some redepoyment, "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError"...

What do you think about this problem ??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081687#4081687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081687