[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: When would SEAM 2.0.0 GA and SEAM 2.0.1 GA be released a

ajay.gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 18:45:59 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info.  Let me understand this right.   What you are saying is:

There is not a release date yet for 2.0.0 GA or 2.0.1 GA of SEAM.  When they come out, they will be supported on all 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x GA versions of JBoss.

Now, some more questions:
1. Which versions of JBoss AS is SEAM 2.0.0 CR1 supported on?
2. What is the delta between 2.0.0 CR1 and 2.0.0 GA? Is it just bug fixes or there are some additional features that I am getting?
3. What is the delta between 2.0.0 GA and 2.0.1 GA?

Which version of SEAM and JBoss would you recommend me going in Production with if I have to deliver by Oct end?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082803#4082803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082803