[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Does Seam really run on Websphere?

juntao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 11:25:41 EDT 2007

To get the Seam booking example run on WebSphere, you need to do quite a few tweaking. That includes to get around the J9 annotation processing bug (it does not ignore unknown annotations as the spec required), and various work arounds to make JSF RI and facelets run on WAS. None of them is really related to Seam itself ... Please see the websphere build for the JPA example for more details.

To answer your question, no, we do not have a set of regression tests that run against WAS.

We can try our best to help you make a successful WAS deployment. But for WAS internal issues, you have to call on IBM support ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083514#4083514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083514