[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: bpws.getVariableData as predicate is not supported?

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 17:05:03 EDT 2007

Thank you for correcting my XPathQueryEvaluator. I have made that change now.
However it is not going to solve my missing namespace problem because when that new SetNamespaceContext is created while parsing the query based on current element, the namespace iterator itself is missing 'bpws' entry. So I went in to check xslt converter and saw that it skips BPEL 1.1 declaration. I tried putting it back with error and then I stopped working on it since I had to move on.

Thanks,
Meghana.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083669#4083669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083669