[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - How to set auto commit to false in jboss 4.2

lakshmansai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 05:48:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am getting problem on auto commit. I am using IBatis as a persistence frame work and mysql as data base. When i am trying to commit in IBatis i am getting exception as already commited.

I am getting following exception when i am trying to update query

java.sql.SQLException: You cannot commit during a managed transaction!

Can any body help to resolve this issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084946#4084946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084946