[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: portal-themes.xml is destructive to theme HTML

dewara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 09:13:12 EDT 2007

I have run into a problem which is related to this.

Namely:

JBPORTAL-1173 - Injecting  in portal page using jboss-portlet.xml does not produce closing  tag.

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-1173

I am using JBOSS portal 2.4.1.  I can't actually inject javascript into the header using jboss-portlet.xml as the missing closing script tag seems to be causing my browser to regard the remaining html as javascript.

Has this issue been fixed in later versions of jboss portal or is therea workaround somebody knows of?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085482#4085482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085482