[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Custom DataSource configuration (instantiation)

wwebber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 09:14:02 EDT 2007

I don't think using the XA configuration will work. The DataSource wrapper we use (thew 'standard' one everyone here is supposed to be using) is not an 'XA" type connection. Also, we use a scheduler called Quartz that requires you to give it a non-transactional (i.e.: 'manual commit') type connection for it to use. My thought so far is that some technique involving firing something up manually using an MBean is what might be a solution. It's tough for me to believe no-one has had the need so far to use their own DataSource implmentation stuff in JBoss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085483#4085483

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085483