[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: model validation failed

dan.j.allen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 12:33:09 EDT 2007

I wouldn't jump to it being a bug just yet. Most likely there is a restriction in the Hibernate validator that perhaps wasn't being applied before. I will try to take a look at it, but I am pretty jammed for time right now.

However, what I can promise is that I am going to see if IBM will let me attach a Seam 2.0 version of the examples for the articles. That way you can be sure it will work ;) Don't expect anything in the next week though...I have a major deadline for Seam in Action that I am racing to meet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085599#4085599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085599