[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Overriding default Hibernate NamingStrategy

csimons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 12:34:41 EDT 2007

I am looking to override the default Hibernate NamingStrategy in our Seam / EJB 3.0 application.

In doing so, I expect to have to implement the NamingStrategy interface with a customized strategy for naming tables, columns, and so forth.  This part makes sense.

However, I've only been able to find examples of actually *using*/applying this new naming strategy through Spring.  Can anyone tell me how would I go about doing the same thing using Seam?  Is it going to be similar to Spring wherein there is an XML file I need to edit?

Thank you for your time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085601#4085601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085601