[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: NoSuchMethodError in remote client WS call

fabiopmiranda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 12:36:15 EDT 2007

Yes ... I'm using EJB 3 with JAX-RPC. I dont know what to do, do you have an example of a JAX-RPC client?

To switch to JAX-WS, what do I have to do in the EJB? Just take out the @SOAPBinding?

Follow my EJB class:

@Stateless
@WebService(name="FabioSession")
@SOAPBinding(style= SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
public class FabioSessionBean implements FabioSession, FabioSessionWS {

	@WebMethod
	public String hello() {
		return "Hello";
	}

}

and the client:

ServiceFactory factory = erviceFactory.newInstance();
Service remote = factory.createService(url, qname);

FabioSession fabio = (FabioSession) remote.getPort(FabioSession.class);
System.out.println("Accessed local proxy: " + fabio);

System.out.println("Receiving: " + fabio.hello());

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085602#4085602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085602