[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Unable to connect remotely

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 01:11:00 EDT 2007

It is difficult to give directions on how to set this up for a Windows service without knowing which tool you are using the establish and run the service.  I have worked with three such tools and each one works differently. Having said this, I know that I have helped various people set this up using JavaService. I don't recall if I helped anyone who uses Java Service Wrapper.

Based on the phrasing of your question, I assume that you are using JBoss Native. In this case, I recommend making copies of service.bat and editing them. See http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=118307. The instructions there are for running alternate configurations (the -c option), but you can just as easily append the -b option to the invoke of the run.bat.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086435#4086435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086435