[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB 2.1 and EJB 3 in same jar

huuskart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 03:26:17 EDT 2007

I'm trying to deploy on JBoss 4.2.1.GA a jar (in ear) that contains EJB 2.1 and EJB 3 components.

However, only the EJB 3 components are deployed. There are no errors or any other indication that JBoss even thinks that the jar contains any EJB 2.1 components.

I have understood that EJB 3 + EJB 2.1 deployment from the same jar should work. However, is there some configuration knob that I need to turn on (in persistence.xml or ejb--jar.xml) in order for this to work. Or do I need to annotate even the EJB 2.1 modules with some annotation in order for them to be picked up?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086470#4086470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086470