[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Lock problems after migrating to JBPM 3.2 and Seam 2.0

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 03:29:34 EDT 2007

What you say could have been a reason for my problem, but when I remove process.signal() it doesn't leave the node :( So it looks like signalling is still needed. Anyway, I couldn't understand how it could work : you can leave a node on many transitions, so you have to tell which one the process should take and you can do it using process.signal(). But what you say is true for an action binded to a transition. Thanks anyway, you gave me hope a few minutes lol

By the way, do you see something something in my jbpm.cfg.xml file ?

<jbpm-configuration>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086473#4086473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086473