[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: best way to manage a lot of start options?

BruceSpringfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 07:21:24 EDT 2007

"PeterJ" wrote : I would create another *.bat file, set the -D options there, and have that *.bat call run.bat.

  | Also, if you have a lot of system properties you want to set, look into the system properties service (server/xxx/deploy/properties-service.xml)

Thanks very much for the post!!!

Another question, is there a way to see in JBoss that the System properties are set?  Or to see all system properties?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086582#4086582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086582