[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SessionBeans depend on JSF component libraries?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 07:22:23 EDT 2007

"vanyatka" wrote : anonymous wrote : 2) In RichFaces 3.1 you also have a xml bound tree which may not have this problem.
  | Hm... I construct my tree from the data from DB, so I'm not quite sure this can really help me. But thanks for mentioning it anyway.

Bad language on my part - see http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/RichFaces31Released for what I meant - much better way of doing it than constructing trees in backing beans!

anonymous wrote : My understanding is that some UI components require their action beans link to RF libs while others don't. Is that so?

Yes, as few as possible is our aim (we are working on reducing this e.g. the tree design mentioned above).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086583#4086583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086583