[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can't integrate Web JAAS authentication with Seam Identi

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 21:37:20 EDT 2007

I have not seen direct SSO support from Seam but I am currently populating the Identity using certificate authentication in a manner that you could use for SSO.  You can intercept the login by placing an action in your pages.xml:

<page view-id="/auth/login.xhtml" action="myIdentity.checkLoggedIn" />

This will always execute the myIdentity.checkLoggedIn() action prior to rendering login.xhtml.  If the user is logged in, you can populate the Identity instance and redirect to wherever the user was going.

If anyone is aware of SSO support, I would certainly be interested to know as well.  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088229#4088229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088229