[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 Entity doing Batch Insert fails with transaction re

ejb3workshop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 22:25:22 EDT 2007

I don't have the code in front of me, but I will post it when I get to the office. But I can describe it briefly as it's pretty standard. It's a basic MDB with container managed transactions. Withing my onMessage method, I am calling the entityManager repeatedly asking it to persist a large number of objects. From the links you sent it seems that the timeout of 300 seconds (default) could well be the cause of my problem.

I will run some more tests tomorrow and get back to you.

Thanks for the link to the information.
Regards
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088232#4088232