[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DocumentStore usage

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 16:20:39 EDT 2007

"norman.richards at jboss.com" wrote : They should be in the WAR.

  | I was just trying to understand what the ClassCastException you are getting is.  There isn't enough information there to understand what problem you are seeing.

I'm trying to do a

  | public String getInstructionManualURL() {
  | 	String id = DocumentStore.instance().newId();
  | 	DocumentData data = new DocumentData("manual.pdf",DocumentData.DocType.PDF, manualBytes);
  | 	DocumentStore.instance().saveData(id, data);
  | 	return DocumentStore.instance().preferredUrlForContent("manual.pdf", DocumentData.DocType.PDF, id);
  | }

But the bean action is in a JAR file and if just have the seam-pdf.jar in my WAR then the JAR can't see it. The classcast just came from moving around seam-jar trying to see what worked. But if it should be in WEB-INF/lib, how can you make the JAR see it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089480#4089480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089480