[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Dashboard 403 error

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 16:20:56 EDT 2007

No. I am just describing what worked for me, and I am trying to offer a possible debugging technique for anybody who is stuck on this error.

When you change the login-module settings back to those of the portal's default installation, does your dashboard link work again? If it does, you have narrowed the scope of where the problem might be. It's either in your login-module code (check the log for exceptions), or else it's in the configuration of the login modules.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089481#4089481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089481