[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 10:32:16 EDT 2007

You can, you simply have to specify not to propagate the long-running conversation as I said before.  You will remain in the same long-running conversation across requests unless you specify propagation=none (there are other ways as well, but this is the general approach).  So if you remain in a long-running conversation (which you will be unless you say not to propagate), you can only join that conversation, nest, or end it.

If you do not propagate the conversation, you can still return to the other conversation (by back-buttoning or workspace switching).  Hope that helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089727#4089727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089727