[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: #{conversationList} appears to be empty

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 10:39:17 EDT 2007

Not a problem, glad it worked out.  I would say that this probably indicates that the documentation could be improved based on your issue and the link that trickyvail provided.  The documentation simply states the following:

anonymous wrote : org.jboss.seam.core.conversationList

  |     Manager component for the conversation list.

The examples show how it works, but I would recommend raising a JIRA issue to improve the documentation of this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089735#4089735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089735