[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: #{conversationList} appears to be empty

trickyvail do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 10:57:37 EDT 2007

I agree that a short sentence describing this requirement added to the documentation at 6.7.3 would be helpful to people using the conversationList or switcher.

You may also be able to set the conversation description programatically. Something like this I think:((Conversation) Component.getInstance(org.jboss.seam.core.Conversation)).setDescription(String)
Not totally sure if this will work as expected.

I agree that this behavior is fragile. Perhaps if you create a JIRA you could also ask if in the event the description is not set, the conversationList and switcher fall back to some other description string created from the id or similar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089739#4089739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089739